The single data repository is updated in real time and allows all levels of staff to exchange comments, ideas, upload unstructured data, which facilitates communication between employees and allows a better understanding of the progress of events.
SAP BUSINESS PLANNING AND CONSOLIDATION
- A solution that helps to optimize financial planning and coordinate it with the planning of operational activities of the enterprise
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES DESTROY AMBITIOUS GOALS OF BUSINESS OWNERS, UNLESS THEY ARE AUTOMATED
- Get more time to grow your business and less time to close accounting and financial statements, optimize planning in your company and achieve faster and more accurate results.
SAP BPC MANAGES FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
What can you do with BPC?
- optimize and standardize basic business processes, optimize cooperation between line managers and financial officers to cut down time required to form and approve budgets;
What can you do with BPC?
- create a single transparent and clear data processing system, which will greatly lower risks associated with managing and harmonizing financial statements; such decision will help to escape situations where documentation falls below the State standards and regulations;
What can you do with BPC?
- save time on identification, reform and standardization of business processes by introducing pre-configured settings of “business process flows”, as well as a flexible reporting system with reports created, modified and optimized by users;
What can you do with BPC?
- speed up employee work and improve performance thanks to an intuitive system interface, a successful and clear combination of necessary business tools, since it allows to ultimately reduce employee training costs and time;
What can you do with BPC?
- improve planning — decisions will be more coordinated due to timely reliable data.
IMPROVE THE LIVES OF EMPLOYEES AND IMPROVE THEIR EFFICIENCY
Seamless integration tools are used to combine different systems (Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.) to exchange data based on a single universal format and a familiar interface that simplifies the “threshold of entry” into the system for employees and allows them to faster embrace it.
The availability of a single SAP BPC repository allows each employee processing real-time updated data from a single repository, to which you can connect transactional SAP and non-SAP systems.
Interactive context-sensitive task-bars help a user to identify further necessary steps and timely offer them thanks to the generated unified algorithm of user behaviour. This improves the quality of data processing, because at each stage of their work, employees can use pre-formed necessary set of tools which is offered in a user-friendly interface.
Using Web 2.0 interface and Microsoft Office allows employees to generate reports without IT expert gidance quickly and easily, use pre-installed templates, create new ones based on corporate standards.
TASKS FOR FINANCIAL AND ANALYTICAL DEPARTMENTS HANDLED BY SAP BPC
Analysis and forecasting
- Forming of more rational, better justified plans and budgets due to full use of accumulated data and forecasts with regular updating.
- Automatic notification about current risks and customized recommendations for possible actions and clarifications on the impact and causes of certain situations.
- Simulation of events in the “what if” plane to plan plausible real-time scenarios to assess budget feasibility.
- Using a model of intuitive “thoughts” to improve interaction between different managerial levels through reporting and to cover a wider range of issues.
Planning and budgeting
- Transition to automated processes of strategic planning and budgeting taking into account the current planning model and methods used by the company.
- Using and implementing top-down, bottom-up approaches to ensure better cross-departmental interaction and effective cooperation.
- Using all planning methods for different periods – year, month, quarter, etc.
- Using and storing regulatory and reference information for planning taking into account natural and regulatory values.
Analytics and reporting
- Access to updated information, analytics and financial and operational reports just in one click.
- Obtaining of updated assessment of financial efficiency indicators monitoring through the “plan-fact” analysis.
- Improving the transparency of corporate data at every level of the enterprise.
- Automated verification process for movements within individual groups.
- Introduction and implementation of internal reporting using specially created common templates.
- Storage of reporting forms and data entry.
Coordination and approval of plans and budgets
- Creating a common consolidation structure to improve performance, save time and resources, as well as to ensure the relevance of data in reporting, their compliance with legal standards.
- When changes are made to a plan or budget, it allows to instantly and automatically recalculate total values.
- Forming of a single structure of plans and budgets taking into account specifics of Financial Responsibility Centres, established uniform forms are saved for future use.
- Easy control of access for slices and segments of any data at each level.
- Real-time updating of scheduled data.
- Enables simultaneously form few options of the budget.
Management and control over budget execution
- Real-time access to managerial functions and regulatory and financial documentation.
- Any number of currencies can be used for recalculation, distribution, exclusions.
- Control over budget execution using report forms due to the plan-fact of performance indicators.
- Regular updating of data and adjustments in accordance with current results and regulations.
- Implementation of the vast majority of regulations for approval, coordination, adjustment of budgets in accordance with the status scheme.
Integration with external systems
- SAP BPC uses tools to interact with enterprise management systems, therefore it supports the export and import of data. This allows to enjoy benefits of other SAP products, such as SAP IBP, SAP S/4HANA, or SAP SuccessFactors.
- Based on SAP BPC, several interfaces were used, that are convenient and familiar to users. In particular, it is the Excel interface, which significantly reduces the time to master the system.
Get advice on the effectiveness of financial management of your company
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH SAP BPC ARE YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Reduced duration of the budgeting cycle
- A single environment to organize collaboration. This significantly speeds up the main processes related to the development, coordination and approval of plans and budgets.
- By working together constructively and creating uniform forms, commercial and legal risks associated with inconsistencies in data and reports can be avoided.
- Such results can be achieved due to the transparency of financial indicators and reliability of data combined with a single reporting handling system that complies with the legislative regulations.
Increase employee productivity
- To increase efficiency and improve performance of users, a convenient, familiar and understandable interface of popular office applications is offered, since it saves time to learn and embrace the system.
- With the real-time data adjustment and information processing tools, external and internal reports will become more reliable in a timely manner.
- Convenient presentation of information, storing a variety of data and analysis and forecasting tools allows proper decision-making based on possible events and consequences.
Optimize the process of financial consolidation
- Speeded up and easier financial consolidation is thanks to the necessary tools for planning and allocation of finances and operating tasks. Herewith, relevant actions can be both “top-down” and “bottom-up”, in a single data consolidation space.
Reduced compliance costs
- Costs for reporting reconciliation and external audit can be minimized through a centralized data warehouse, where it is easy to track and adjust changes, follow the current calculation plan.
SAP BPC SOLUTION ADAPTED TO BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- Due to its functional features, SAP BPC is implemented on the SAP NetWeaver and Microsoft platforms.
- technology platform
NetWeaver has the advantage of using SAP BPC because it allows storing information in multidimensional data models. Integration with NetWeaver ensures SAP BPC better report generation using the system even when large amounts of data need to be processed.
- standalone Microsoft version
Microsoft BPC version allows to harness the potential of this platform for data processing, modelling, application maintenance, etc. using MS Excel and Enterprise Power Management (EPM).
SAP BPC is built into SAP S / 4HANA, which allows you to more effectively manage the financial flows of the enterprise in real time. Learn more from our consultants
SAP BPC YOU CAN START IMPLEMENTING WITH ANY MODULE
With a single integrated business task scheduling software, users can save time and minimize errors.
- Making reconciliation and exceptions between departments.
- Consolidation and reporting according to legal provisions.
- Display and sending of data.
SAP BPC uses special tools to create forecasts and adjust them.
- Rolling forecasts
- Profit and loss
- Accounting and balance
- Cash flow management
- Simulation of various scenarios
Automates processes that are usually performed manually to speed up scheduling cycles. To identify quotation price adjustments, it is performed in conjunction with the “what if” scenarios:
- Sales and profit planning
- Capital expenditure planning
- Organizational chart
- Number of staff
Reporting & Analysis
Звітність та Аналіз
To optimize team resources to plan efficient work and improve performance, the system allows tracking the progress of tasks. This improves decision-making and scenario planning to achieve results.
- Special reporting
- Driver analysis
- Analysis of root causes
- Analysis of deviations
WHY DO GLOBAL COMPANIES MAKE CHOICES IN FAVOUR OF SAP BPC?
Unified planning and consolidation
A unique comprehensive software solution for planning and consolidation will save time and reduce errors. Less service needs, increased data integrity and easier deployment.
Supports Microsoft Office, web technology and mobile reporting. Interaction at the level of financial service and throughout the enterprise using Microsoft Excel, HTML5 and mobile interfaces.
A solution that includes a comprehensive set of industry and functional content for business planning in all aspects, from overall strategy to capital, as well as initial consolidation packages for IFRS and US GAAP standards.
Built-in financial analytics system
Automation of manual processes, such as aggregation and distribution, cuts down the planning cycle. Analyse likely scenarios in order to make rapid adjustments to your chosen course.
Legal and administrative consolidation
Automated consolidation process allows for faster closures in line with all financial reporting requirements with full audit control.
Management in the hands of end users
Users manage processes, models, and reports independently of IT. By offering employees a financial tool that they can manage independently, you build their self-confidence.
IMPLEMENTATION BENEFITS BY BENOY
Maximum immersion in your project
- To better identify business needs at the beginning of cooperation, we advise on architecture and integration. We delve into all the processes of your enterprise and identify areas that require integrated planning at this stage of your business, form a set of tools and modules that will be useful to the customer in the near future.
- We develop a prototype of the system taking into account the functionality required to obtain the maximum effect from automation.
Our specialists are SAP certified and focused on various business areas in Ukraine and abroad
- IBP is implemented by certified specialists who have successful experience with the system on the Ukrainian and foreign markets. It allows you to manage projects, speak to the client the same language and achieve goals.
- We actively invest in the development of managerial competencies of our employees and training according to the standards of PMBOOK, Aigle, Lean. Key project office managers are certified according to the 6-Sigma methodology.
Comfortable onboarding without interrupting the main activity
- We offer the gradual involvement of individuals and the support of our specialists at each stage of the system deployment. An important role in our approach is played by user training and support, the creation of a reference database and assistance in resolving technical issues.
Individual approach to each business and planning according to the SAP Activate methodology
- Free consultation on your project.
- Video reviews of software features and capabilities.
- Determining your project scale and individual features.
- Implementing and deploying with the SAP Activate methodology.
CONFIRMATION OF BENOY EXPERTISE
OTHER SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
An intelligent ERP system that allows companies to provide high-quality customer service through rapid adaptation to changing markets.
A solution that helps automate key business processes.
An end-to-end talent management solution: from recruiting to achieving the company’s goals.
The maximum contribution of each employee to the development and success of the company
A solution that anticipates change and increases response speed.